Wednesday 2 May 2007

Weekend roundup-a-rama

And I'm back on nightshifts again.

So I've been looking back at what I 've been writing over the past couple of weeks and it does kind of seem as if I'm becoming some kind of news story opinionator, and I'm not sure why that's the case.

It could be because it's an easy source of material, it could be because I feel I should be updating this thing as often as possible, but I think I'm going to go for option number 3 - I'm bored as anything.

Though I am going to try and be less of a reactive sod. So I suppose the roundup from the weekend that's gone is that I didn't read the news pages.

Though I did notice that yesterday (1st) was National Loyalty Day in the US. Yes folks, only America would have a holiday dedicated to blind obedience. It's an obvious joke, but it fits quite smoothly with the obscure celebratory days theme that I touched on previously.

No comments: