Friday 4 May 2007

Electionfest, part That's all folks!

So it's all done. Seven hours of political commentary, and we're finished. So, what have we learnt?

That the Welsh Assembly is a giant cocktease. After all the discussion about Plaid Cymru and Conservative gains, it's all been a bit disapointing in truth. It's often like this for me, I get all excited about the mechanics, but once it's all done I'm drained and want a bit of a snooze. Rather like sex then.

I have learnt something else. Jeremy Vine is a tosser, and isn't one tenth of the man that Peter Snow is. I hope to god that he returns when the next general election rolls around.

Lastly, an update on Swindon's E-vote nightmare - it's still not working properly. Try not to laugh too much at anyone you know from Swindon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always laugh at people from Swindon. And Dudley... But Dudley's cool.