Tuesday 29 May 2007

It's a giant pig!

Yep. There's not much else to say about this photo. It's a giant pig!

Jamison Stone - the 11 year old boy who killed the pig said "I probably won't ever kill anything else that big."

His proud father has the right idea though, he's created a shitty website dedicated to his son and the really big pig.

Here's my thing though - this kid has a .50 caliber pistol. Someone thought that it was a good idea to give an 11 year old a .50 caliber pistol. I remember when I was 11. I was an idiot! I was impulsive, stupid and didn't consider ramifications before I acted. Is it really a good idea to give serious firepower to children?

Interestingly, I'm yet to find one giant pig who's in favour of letting kids have guns.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'I was an idiot! I was impulsive, stupid and didn't consider ramifications before I acted'

And, erm... this has changed how exactly?

Joe said...

Never said it has.

Anonymous said...

Think you tried to imply it though!