Thursday 3 May 2007

Electionfest, part die!

Which is Welsh for two!

Seeing as I take so much information from the Beeb, it seems somehow appropriate that I also take their approach to even handness on board. So after I've been so mean to the nazi party, let's be mean to someone else.

The Christian People's Alliance.

I could comment on the fact that they've been accused of being anti-gay, but I feel that there's no real need to do that. Instead I'm going to mention one of their principles..

"Respect of God's law as the basis for constitutional government."

Well there's no red flags there now are there? At this point I will direct you to read this letter. So yeah, God's law as a basis for governance couldn't cause any problems could it?

I'm going to enjoy seeing the CPA campaign for the banning of rugby in Wales.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.