Wednesday 16 May 2007

Hello True Believers...

I just noticed that despite meaning to have done this for about a month, I haven't actually posted anything up here about 'Heroes' yet (this is now going to delay my Spiderman 3 comments yet further, but I'm sure you can cope with that).

Now, this is a show on the Scifi channel about...

...Heroes (what a shocker!)

More specifically, it's about a genesis point for superheroes. As Picard is so fond of saying in those damn x-men movies "An evolutionary leap". So it deals with normal human beings becoming aware that they aren't quite so ordinary after all.

Now, I remember watching the first episode of this show and not really caring. It wasn't like there was some awesome light and I suddenly fell in love with the show in the way that there was when I saw the first episode of Lost (something else I keep meaning to post about on here).

So for a few weeks I went about my life not really caring about Heroes. Watching the adverts for the show but not really giving a crap. Then one day I come home and it's on, and my housemates won't let me turn it over, so I sit down and watch it. Holy guacamole! It appears that the writers for Heroes decided to try something new with their show - make the first episode crap, then make the rest of them awesome.

You may think I'm exaggerating, but it's the truth - the first episode of heroes was uninspiring, but as the series goes on it gets more and more mega. So now we're nearing the end of the first series, and it's supermega. So you should be watching it, or at the very least feeling bad for not watching it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel unable to discuss this subject because some moronic retard took my 2 DVDs of the first series of Heroes before I watched it and won't give it back despite asking for it for months.

You fuck.