Tuesday 24 April 2007

Trapped in blog factory, send help!

So I just can't stop this morning it would seem.

Sometimes however, I come across things that I just can't help but comment on. This time, it's the fact that youthaids.org have a new advertising campaign. Now, when I was in school there were campaigns about AIDS, telling us what it was, how you got it etc. The image to the right is an example of the kind of poster that I was presented with at school (yes, that one's American - but it's an example, and a relevant one so shut up).

Now however, it seems that poster campaigns are a bit bloody different. I can say with all honesty, that if I'd had that poster available when I was a teenager, my early relationships would have been a lot more interesting.

There you go, that's 2 posts on this blog now with manuals for sexual misadventure. I'm way too kind to randy perverts.

2 comments:

Eoin said...

Funny posts; but I think they have different intentions, no?

Joe said...

Ah, but randy perverts won't give a fig about the intentions.