Saturday 14 April 2007

I am a blogging machine

Gabe was giving me a hard time, and I'm bored at work so you're getting blog bonanza day today.

Here I'm going to share an image with you. This was in a thread on the Something Awful forums about being a teacher's assistant in Japan. Apparently, there's quite a few forum members doing this as a job, and with some highly amusing anecdotes to share. This picture just blows my mind though.

Have you noticed why yet?

What part of the animal's bodies are those kids looking through?

That's right, in Japan it is important to stare through the arse of a zebra. What the fuck is on the other side?

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

I really want to know what's on the other side. Tell me. TELL ME!

Seriously, I'm confused, why through the butt? Is it simply cos the Japanese are a crazy bunch of mofos? I'd like to point out that I love the Japanese (only place on earth I'm determined to visit), but holy crap they're more mad than a sack of full of George Bush's...