Thursday 22 March 2007

The key to limitless strength!!


I hate to admit it, but there's not really any point to this one. I saw this poster at work and the tagline on it gave me a real chuckle.

It got me thinking about some of the other things that we get advice pamphlets about. The Welsh Assembly have recently released a pamphlet for immigrant workers living in Wales which includes such gems as the fact that you're not legally allowed to fuck your sister (I find myself wondering where that's legal).

However, I think that the champion information pamphlet comes from Latvia. The government there, in an attempt to make all their young people blind have provided a step by step guide to masturbation (unsurprisingly, these images aren't really work safe - you have been warned). As is traditional with these things, the guide illustrations have creepy faces, and frighteningly blank expressions. It's all a bit un-nerving. Which may be the masterstroke (apologies for the pun). I suspect that the youth of Latvia would be so disturbed that they'll become completely turned off by the very idea of sex.

I'll have to keep a close eye on the Latvian birth rate.

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

The Welsh Assembly have recently released a pamphlet for immigrant workers living in Wales which includes such gems as the fact that you're not legally allowed to fuck your sister (I find myself wondering where that's legal).

Wow... never knew there was a place that allowed you to illegally screw your sister.

Methyr aside of course... ;O)