Thursday 30 August 2007

Robots in disguise

Well it really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone that I've seen this film, after all - it's Transformers.

There are so many flaws with this film that I could mention - there's the cheesy way that Bumblebee can't speak, there's the naff way that Jazz's death seems to have no effect on anyone, there's the dumbassery of John Turturro's governmental agent...there's an awful lot wrong with this film.

I don't care. It's fucking Transformers for crying out loud. I enjoyed it, and it was wonderfully fun robot carnage.

If I'm honest however, I would have been just as happy with 2 hours of original Optimus Prime & Megatron beating the shit out of each other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cos yeah, cheers, I REALLY needed to know who dies in films before I watch them.... You numb brained cock jockeying dickwad!

Joe said...

I am slightly sorry, but...

a) it's been out since July. You obviously don't care that much.
b) I also spoiled the plot by telling you it's about giant robots fucking shit up.
c) Megatron transforms into a barbie playhouse and at the end of the film you see rumble fucking bumblebee in his eyesocket screaming "feel this on the richter scale you yellow slut!"
d) So there.