Friday 18 July 2008

Pick one. No, not that one. Pick another one!

Did you ever have a kid come up to you with a pack of cards wanting to do a magic trick? This is how it invariably goes.

"Pick a card"
(you pick a card)
"No, not that one. Pick another one"
(you pick a different card)
"You're not doing it right! Pick another one"
(you pick another different card)

At this point the kid usually either goes apeshit, starts crying or walks off after calling you an old cunt. Sometimes though, if the kids really retarded or has some kind of obsessive compulsive disorder he just won't fucking quit until you get the 'right card' at which point...

"It's the six of clubs!"

...which coincidentally is also the point where I snap, eat the card before he can see what it is and post the child to Thailand with only half a pack of jellybabies and a lonely planet phrase book to survive with. I fucking hate kids.

Anyway - the point is that the whole "pick a card, no that card" is stupid, annoying and is only done by hugely retarded children. So I can't help but wonder why the French president is up to exactly the same game.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of a retarted comment is "I fucking hate kids"?

Ofcourse you were never a child. No sorry, you were a lovely likeable child all the time.. - I will check with your mother, I'm sure she will vouch for you...

You sad lonely motherfucker :D

Hehe
Barn

Joe said...

Hey everyone, let's play "spot the parent".

You're right Barn, I don't hate all kids.




I just hate yours.

Anonymous said...

Yes that’s about right; make 3 and 4 year olds who can't defend themselves the subject of your crap jokes.

If it wasn't a joke, I'd really like to speak to you about what they ever did to you?!

I really did credit you with more intelligence, once...