Thursday 25 October 2007

Vroooom vroooom splish splash

Let's catch up with some of my purchasing. I know it's something that'll excite you all...

I have a new car. This one can do something that my previous car couldn't - start in the rain. So I love it! I wish there was something more interesting to say, but really it's just the case that I found a decent car that I can fit a surfboard into without too much fuss, and that was that.

I also have a winter wetsuit. After coming out of the water a couple of weeks ago with blue toes, I figured it was most definitely time to invest in a warmer wetsuit. Thanks to the same seasonal fickleness that affects snowboarding, I picked up an awesome deal on a Salomon suit and tried it out last Sunday. I got to spend 3 hours in the sea in the middle of October, and I wasn't cold once. So it probably works rather well. Now if I can just get good at surfing, it'll all be ok.

There you go. Of course the cynical among you will suggest that this post exists just to give October a bit of a bump in it's numbers.

They're probably right, but I liked the title too much not to post this.

No comments: