Thursday 5 July 2007

Sod off! I've been busy!

Yes, I haven't been paying enough attention to the blog of late.

No, I'm not giving up - I've just been rather hectic. So let's do a quick roundup of what's happened.

We have a new prime minister. The conservatives are complaining that he's unelected and that it's not happened for ages. So by ages you mean since JOHN MAJOR?

Parents are complaining about the inclusion of an advert about Madeline McCann in Odeon cinemas. I lost my coat a little while back, so I'm going to be writing to the head of Odeon to ask that my coat gets equal treatment.

Harry Potter film number shitloads is out. The kid who plays Hermione has said she's quitting because internet geeks are creeping her the fuck out. Can't really argue with that one.

Someone tried to blow up Glasgow. I'm not convinced that destroying what is essentially a city of violent thugs and drunks isn't 'progress' rather than 'terrorism'.

I have a new shift pattern. This means that I will be working more nights. Arse.

I've spent last weekend both surfing and snowboarding. Now that's what all weekends should be like. Well, maybe with some sex as well, but pretty cool all in all.

Facebook apparently is the new Myspace. I have to be honest, the lack of shitty emo music at every click is a good thing. As is the fact that reading profiles is 74% less likely to cause epileptic seizures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Facebook rules... :)

Anonymous said...

BTW, I have been reliably informed by Harry Potter fans that she isn't leaving. And Dicky Watkins would like to add she's got some fine arse'n'rack on her....