Wednesday 6 June 2007

Another week of kookiness

Yeah, I'm on nightshift again. So far this week I've shouted at my brother for no real reason and compared talking to me to trying to argue with a goat.

I really wish these shifts wouldn't turn me into a blithering bellicose bastard, but this is what seems to happen.

In other news, I am making progress on my earlier promise to learn how to surf. I've now bought a wetsuit, and tentatively arranged to go surfing next week. No goats are involved.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The goat IS involved. It all got a bit messy when we took it wetsuit shopping, but with the use of some scissors, a tub of goose fat and a carrot, we got the bugger down good...

Anonymous said...

Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-maloetazhnom-stroitelstve/81-maloetazhnoye-stroitelstvo-v-podmoskovye.html]портал строительной техники[/url]