Thursday 7 June 2007

3 laws safe!

I love robots. Not in a seedy Wanda Maximoff kind of way, but more in a "Robots are awesome" kind of way.

So the news that the American army have decided to use robots on the battlefield has me all a-flutter. What makes it even better is that they're not giving them guns (obviously the men in charge have seen the terminator films).

I love the fact that they've given it a teddybear face to reassure injured troops. I now can't get over the idea that american infantry troops bed down in their barracks cuddling up to their own little teddybears.

So there you go...yay for robots.

3 comments:

Eoin said...

I am in awe of your Avenger reference... in awe.

Joe said...

I knew that you'd be turned on

Anonymous said...

Wanda just lacked the Vision for an inter-human relationship.

Ahem.

Anyway, Fuck saving people's lives. All I wanna know is whether the fucker can get me a pack of King Size Rizla from Spar after closing. If he can, then I'll have two please.