Friday 28 September 2007

Gordon's Alive!?!!

This isn't even a faked image.

This is from Saatchi, one of the best known and highest charging advertising companies in the UK.

I have to admit that I like it. I mean if Gordon does decide to call an early general election I get to make endless jokes about the lib dem leader's mercy quotient (here is where others would explain that joke to you - I'm not though. If you don't get why that's funny you can look it up on the internet).

I can't help but wonder if this was a bit of a case of friday afternoonitus interferring with an advertising exec's work. So if we continue this train of thought, what other advertising slogans did they come up with at the same time...

"Buy Levis - because you shouldn't walk around with your cock out"

Advertising - yet another career I could have gone into if I'd realised how stupidly easy it was.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you get a job in advertising i will spit in your food next time you come to the alps, and wee in your mouthwash. then i will tie you up to that unexpalined wall in the back garden and beat crap out of you and explain to you just how wrong advertising is until you genuinely regret ever getting into the devil's work. hokay?

Anonymous said...

i came up with a joke to do with your profile: 'I like children, but only with a dressing':

I like children, but I couldn't rape a whole one!