Friday 28 September 2007

Burma - what a bunch of wankers

I wasn't sure whether I wanted to mention the upheaval going on in the Democratic People's Republic of Shoot Your Face Off for Saying That We're Wrong (which I'm pretty sure is what Myanmar translates into) but I think I will. Are you ready?

I'm sure you've all noticed that most of what the Burmese government are doing is pretty shitty, but I think that there are some things that they've done right that they're not getting credit for.

So, here for you now is a list of all the good things that the Burmese have done in the last few years...

Burmese Pythons - which are really big fucking snakes.
Burma Shave - a type of shaving foam.

Nope, I'm sorry people of the Burmese government. When it comes to the great karmic scales, I'm afraid that brushless shaving foam and giant snakes aren't going to make up for the fact that you're a bunch of massive wankers who go around shooting buddist monks.

No comments: