Saturday 12 April 2008

Canadian humour.

So, the old standard is that Canadians love hockey. Well apparently they now love hockey a bit too much, and it's got to the point where the Canadian Hockey Association are actually worried enough that they're making adverts trying to stop parents being stupid fucks.

That's right - the governing body for a sport where you only get sin binned for 2 minutes for having a full on brawl are worried that hockey parents are getting out of hand.

I found myself wondering what the fuck is going on at these games. After all I thought it couldn't be that bad...until I clicked here. And here. And here!

While I'm not sure there's an arguement for banning the sport of ice hockey - on this evidence, there's definitely an arguement for banning anyone from watching ice hockey. But hey - at least noone's dying over it.

No comments: